Moccamaster: KBGV Select
The new Moccamaster KBGV Select makes it easy to brew either a half or full carafe – the selector switch allows you to choose the amount you prefer. It features a glass carafe and an automatic drip-stop brew-basket that stops the flow of coffee when the carafe is removed.
The KBGV Select brews a full 40 oz carafe of coffee in four to six minutes; after brewing, the coffee is kept warm on our unique hot plate. The hot plate's independent heating element ensures that your coffee is held at the perfect temperature, no matter what amount you've brewed.
All Moccamaster Coffee Brewers are handmade in the Netherlands and backed by an industry-leading 5-year warranty.
Moccamaster KBGV Select Coffee Maker
- Dimensions: 6.75"Wx13"Dx14"H
- Metal and BPA-, BPS-, BPF- and phthalate-free plastic
- 10-cup/40-oz. glass carafe
- European Coffee Brewing Centre- and SCA-approved to exceed Golden Cup Standards
- Brews 40-oz. pot of coffee in 4–6 minutes
- Brew-Volume Selector switch to brew full or half carafe
- Copper heating element brews coffee between 196°F and 205°F; shuts off automatically when water reservoir is empty
- Proprietary hotplate keeps coffee between 175°F and 185°F for 100 minutes; shuts off automatically after 100 minutes
- Pre-immersion, drip-style system for perfect coffee bloom
- Auto drip-stop brew-basket stops flow of coffee when carafe is removed
- Hand wash carafe with mild detergent; hand wipe brewer with moist cloth; descale every 3 months
- Made in The Netherlands