Baratza Encore Coffee Grinder - White
The barista-recommended Encore now comes in white! This is a fantastic entry level grinder that stands alone in value and quality and is an essential item for every home coffee drinker. With the same tried and true performance, the Encore continues its reputation and legacy for reliability and consistency. Built with commercial-grade conical burrs that allow you to explore an extensive range of brew methods and recipes!
Manufactured in Europe, the Encore’s 40 mm conical burrs will grind for many styles of coffee. Conical burrs grinders are exceptional at producing consistent grinds from very fine to very coarse as well as being durable and will remain sharp for many years. Turn the hopper and with 40 settings you can quickly adjust from fine for espresso to coarse for French Press. The grind range is from 250 to 1200 microns. The Encore uses a combination of gear and electronic speed reduction to control the rotation of the burr to 550 RPM. This slow speed reduces heat, noise, and static generation in the grinder. It also ensures that the beans feed smoothly into the burrs.
- Grinds consistently enough for espresso as well as manual brew methods
- Durable internals
- Easy On/off switch grinding
- Burrs are easily removable with no tools, making cleaning or repair very easy!
- Speed To Grind: 0.8g/sec.—1.1g/sec.
- Burrs: 40 mm conical burrs
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 8 oz (227g)
- Grounds Bin Capacity: 5 oz. (142 g)
- Weight: 7 lbs. (3.1kg)
- Dimensions WxHxD(cm): 12x35x16
- Power Rating (North America): 120 V AC 120 Watts 50/60 Hz. 1 Amp
- Power Rating (Other): 230 V AC 120 Watts 50/60 Hz. .5 Amps
- No Load Burr Speed: 550 RPM
- Safety Listing: UL/CSA/CE/EK
- Designed & Engineered: Seattle, WA, USA
- Exploded View & Parts List: Download PDF
- Grinder Comparison Chart: Download PDF